FedEx and UPS are the fastest ways to return Directv equipment. You can use the Returning Brand that was shipped with your equipment or with a Directv Return Kit.
Consider These Things
- You can return your equipment within 21 calendar days of the date that the company changes or disconnects to avoid a price increase.
- DirecTV accepts only unchanged equipment.
- DirecTV/ATT may charge you a ruined equipment fee if you send back damaged equipment.
- Contact DirecTV if you have any questions about returns or if your return box is not received.
FedEx and UPS allow you to return directv equipment
- Visit the nearest UPS or FedEx office.
- The 9-digit bill number is located at the top of your mailbox. You will also find your bill number.
- FedEx and UPS stores will pack the equipment for you and ship it to your company free of charge.
- You will receive a cancellation notice from the company canceling your return.
Return Directv Equipment using a Return Label
- Use the parts in the box you received with your new equipment to pack it up.
- Take off the delivery loss section on the return label
- Place the return label with the brand of the delivery company around it.
- All labels must be removed
- If the return label is not required, it will not be returned to AT&T/Directv.
- Drop your DIRECTV or Repaired Wireless Net at a FedEx office or post office.
- Drop off your U-verse TV box at a licensed UPS drop-off point.
Also see: Trakt.tv/activate
Use the Return Kit to Return Directv Equipment
- Directv customer service can be reached to let them know you would like your receiver returned.
- Wait for the prepaid return brand and kit to arrive.
- All of your equipment should be packed in a single box.
- You will need to add the prepaid delivery brand at the top of the box.
- Send the deal to your post courier, or hand it to the post office.